Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)

A Storm of Swords  - George R.R. Martin Okay then, I got through this. And it was brutal. But it also was the most exciting and interesting out of the three books in the series I've read so far. George taught me that nothing is sacred, everything I know is wrong, and that "The Others" are (for the most part) going to wait for another book entirely. Fine. Be that way, George. And, on top of everything else, if I want to keep going in this series, there are a variety of ways to read the next two books! Do I read them, the way they were published? Or do I read them by choosing from differing theoretical "reading itineraries," written by Extreme GofT Nerds who have done tireless researched blog posts on what George probably would have never maybe ever wanted us to continue the series? (he was forced to split the next installment up into 2 books because it would have been TOO DAMNED LONG to be in one). I actually think I'm going to take a little break from this series - just to get my head straight, remember what is good in the world and maybe eat a taco. Then... maybe we'll see if I return this MADNESS.