Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

RETURN TO THE GARDEN

RETURN TO THE GARDEN - SHAKTI GAWAIN This begins with an incredibly narrow, preachy "re-telling" of the story of Adam & Eve, focusing on "The Garden" and how we are all trying to return it. I do appreciate her feminist approach to the re-telling of this myth - that Eve liberated the human race from ignorance. After that, we go on a journey with the author, through her life and travels, including a long list of men she meets. In fact, her whole spiritual journey is reflected in the stories of all these men she has adventures with. [b:Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life|582533|Creative Visualization Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life|Shakti Gawain|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347704950s/582533.jpg|1584982] (also by this author) is still one of my favorite books, but I just can't get in to her more autobiographical work. There is a stiffness to her writing that is hard to take when reading about such powerful, spiritual journeys.