Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Code: 10 Intentions for a Better World: Use the Laws of Manifestation to Achieve Your Highest Good

The Code: Use the Laws of Manifestation to Achieve Your Highest Good - Tony Burroughs This is right along the same line as The Secret - if you "think positively" than everything you want will be yours. I have a lot of issues with that simplistic line of thinking and this book falls into that trap of a = b. I DO believe that being able to transform our negative "self-talk" and start to move out into the world in a more integrated, grateful, open-hearted way will most definitely bring us more delights and riches than we could ever imagine, but Tony Burroughs story is Tony's story. Yours and mine look differently and any book that says they have THE ONLY WAY is lying to you. Read it for the good stories, or don't, but don't treat this like it's some kind of gospel.