Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Roller Derby to RollerJam: The Authorized Story of an Unauthorized Sport

Roller Derby to RollerJam: The Authorized Story of an Unauthorized Sport - Keith Coppage, Baron Wolman This publication is full of encyclopedic facts about the origins of Roller Derby and has some really fantastic photos. It's truly written out of love and respect for the game. What is distracting is the almost commercial end of the book, in which the Hollywood reality-show-esque "RollerJam" was going to be the "future of Roller Derby." We all know that did not happen. I'm happy to say, that Roller Derby actually took a more DIY, punk feminist turn and is thriving around the country. It's not televised, but has gone back to it's "carnie" roots - where you actually have to show up to the ring and see your favorite teams skate. If you haven't gone to a game, you should look up your local team and go check them out!