Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Raw Art Journaling

Raw Art Journaling - Quinn McDonald I really love the work of Quinn McDonald and I was really excited to read this book, as I am an avid art journaler. And while this is an excellent book for those who are totally new to art journaling and/or really afraid to start making art journals, it was very remedial for me. This book covers the very beginning basics of art journaling and seems to be geared to people who are very fearful about "letting go" or "messing up." Obviously, there are folks who need this kind of encouragement and basic instruction, so I am very glad it is out there to recommend to people, but if you are already very comfortable with art journaling and looking for new and inspirational ideas, you won't find that here. Even the design and layout of the book is extremely plain and very (to me) boring and uninspiring.