Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

The Other Boleyn Girl

The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory This book fell into my lap and I do love a good fictional yet historical novel, so I dove in. I'd say it's halfway between a torrid, paperback romance novel and really delicious historical fiction. If the author had gone either way more deeply, the book would have probably worked better, but I was still interested enough to keep reading all the way to the end (664 pages!). There are many places where this could have been edited down very easily, as there were several sections that were completely redundant. I really appreciated the complexities of both Mary and her sister Anne. No one character was "truly" evil (except, perhaps for Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Boleyn - what monsters!). If you love historical romance that's light on the facts and the romance, then pick it up.