Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Living Out Loud: Activities to Fuel a Creative Life

Living Out Loud - 'Keri Smith',  'Keri (Author/Illustrator) Smith' I love Keri Smith. Her books are such joyful invitations to create every day and to live an authentic life of expression. I think this is one of her first publications in what has now become kind of her own "genre." I recognize the seeds of ideas in this book that went on to sprout entire books on that topic later on. So, I think because I have read her more recent stuff first, this seemed a little jumbled to me - as she is trying to squeeze a lot of ideas into one book. But that being said, it is so sweet, and full of funny "assignments." The illustration is also stellar, as all her books. If you are just wading into the idea of creating something every day, this is a sweet book to check out. And if you haven't visited her website, GO THERE. It is so much fun.