Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Wise Women: A Celebration of Their Insights, Courage, and Beauty

Wise Women - Joyce Tenneson This was gifted to me for my most recent birthday and features gorgeous photos of women 65-years and older (I only turned 39 this year, but maybe he's going by the title and not my age?). Each page includes some sweet words by each of the photographed woman and the words of this wise elders is just as inspiring as the breathtaking images. This book particularly speaks to me, as the women in my family do not seem to grow old in happiness and joy, but rather in anger and fear. It was very healing for me to witness all these women (for the most part) aging gracefully and enthusiastically. This is a great gift book for any woman nervous about aging - if you live your life to the fullest and express yourself as authentically as you can, aging can be an exciting and beautiful journey.