Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Make Your Creative Dreams Real: A Plan for Procrastinators, Perfectionists, Busy People, and People Who Would Really Rather Sleep All Day - S.A.R.K. Not my favorite SARK book. In this publication, she veers away from her delightful, hand-written style and becomes a bit more "business-like." It doesn't gel for me, although she has great ideas about jumpstarting your creative dreams and getting back on track. It's also a bit bogged down with a series of "interviews" she did with her friends, where everyone answers the same questions over and over and that got a bit tedious, as in the end, everyone said essentially the same thing. If you are new to SARK, ANY of her other books would be better to start with than this one.