Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Unspeakable Losses: Healing From Miscarriage, Abortion, And Other Pregnancy Loss - Kim Kluger-Bell I am truly shocked to read all the bad reviews of this book! This was BY FAR the best book I have read about the grief around pregnancy loss. It doesn't matter that it was was written 12 years ago, the psychological implications are the same, and sadly, our culture has not moved forwards very much as far as being sensitive to those who have lost a pregnancy. I can't tell you how many times I was told to not "dwell on the past" and to look forward to my next pregnancy. We need time to mourn and to grieve and that includes after chosen abortion or ectopic pregnancies (when the embryo was barely formed). Kluger-Bell writes in a very accessible way and she shares wonderful ideas and advice on various ways we can grieve and heal. I highly encourage anyone who has lost a pregnancy or loves someone who has to read this book!