Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Found: The Best Lost, Tossed and Forgotten Items from Around the World

Found: The Best Lost, Tossed, and Forgotten Items from Around the World - Davy Rothbart You might not believe this, but I literally FOUND this book today on the street. I was already a big fan of FOUND the zine but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $14 for the book (I know - I'm a terrible person). Low and behold, there it was, in close to perfect condition, on Liberty Street in Petaluma, CA, lying next to a dead plant and an old, broken juicer. If I were a smart cookie, I would have taken a photo, to capture this genius moment, but I was so excited to find this book that I had been coveting but not letting myself buy, that I snapped it up to take home and read right away. This book has something fantastic on every page you open. The Lynda Barry interview is particularly wonderful. You should go out and buy it. No really, you should...