Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

Principia Discordia

Principia Discordia - Steve Jackson, Andrew Hartsock, Jeff Koke, Derek Pearcy It looks like I am alone in really hating this odd little publication. Actually, I don't hate it, as I understand its purpose and value to some, and I understand why so many people dig it. And yet, it really makes my skin crawl. I didn't grow up under the yoke of any religious dogma, so I don't have the need to make all esoteric writings ridiculous. Believe me, I am a fan of the odd and nonsensical and I know this pasted together missive has been around since the 60's, and yet, it is empty. It's a one trick pony, being beaten over and over and over and it bored me to tears. Yes, you've established your Discordian Utopia. What's next? Oh that's it? That's all you've got? Boring. Make your own revolutionary booklet. I bet it would be better than this one.