Tristy

Paintings of Henry Miller
Henry Miller, Lawrence Durrell
Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honoring the Secret Wishes of the Soul
Robert Moss
Pentimento (Back Bay Books)
Lillian Hellman

The Five Stages of the Soul: Charting the Spiritual Passages That Shape Our Lives - Harry R. Moody, David Carroll There are only a handful of spiritual books that I keep to read again and again and this is one of those books. My copy was published in 1997 but it is truly timeless. Moody & Carroll take us through the "five stages of the soul" which are The Call, The Search, The Struggle, The Breakthrough, and The Return. It's full of wonderful quotes and stories, both personal and mythological and I can open to any page and be excited and inspired. I also appreciate the honesty of both the authors, who are far from humble at times and yet are totally honest and accountable for their ego-filled moments, as we all should be and only can be, if we are honest. A great read for anyone who is on their own unique, spiritual journey and need a little nourishment along the way.